Main Shutoffs & Hose BibsWE ARE DEDICATED TO OFFERING EXPERT PLUMBING SERVICES AT REASONABLE PRICES
MAIN SHUTOFF & HOSE BIB SERVICES IN PHOENIX
Offering Trusted Repairs & Replacements in Maricopa County & Beyond
The main shutoff controls the water supply to your home, and the hose bib is attached to the exterior wall of your home to supply your garden hose with water. If you have a main shutoff or hose bib that needs repairing or replacing, you should get in touch with a trusted Phoenix plumber to assess the issue.
Contact the professionals at All About Water for help. We’re a group of experienced professionals with full licenses and tons of specializations. We have one of the oldest licenses in the state and are in good standing with countless home improvement organizations statewide.
Need main shutoff or hose bib services in Phoenix or throughout Maricopa County? Call (480) 422-2601 or reach out to us online for more information!
Very knowledgeable and explained each step in detail.- Alton C.
Amazing Service!- Parrish Family
Great Product!- Ann Posegay
I would definitely recommend All About Water!- Jon Bollier
These people are true professionals!- Mandell and Franco
Schedule Online Today and Save 10% when you book an appointment with our water experts online!
HOW TO TELL YOU HAVE A LEAKY MAIN SHUTOFF VALVE
The main shutoff is an important component of any home plumbing system, as it is the only way to completely shut off or turn on the flow of water to your home. The most common issue that arises with main shutoff valves is leaking. A leaky valve may not seem like a big deal, but it can actually end up costing you a ton of money in wasted water and it might even put your home at risk for water damage.
How can you tell if your main shutoff is leaking?
- First, you’ll have to locate your main shutoff. Depending on the design and construction of your home, it may be located outside near the property line or inside, , crawl space, or near the water heater.
- Once you’ve located the main shutoff, take a look at the valve itself. Is there a noticeable leak at or near the base of the valve? Can you see any signs of water or water damage near the main shutoff? These could all indicate a leak.
- If you don’t see any obvious signs of a leak, turn the main shutoff valve to the “off” position. This will stop the flow of water to your home. Relieve pressure in your pipes by turning the shower/tub faucets (both hot and cold) so that they are all the way open.
- Continue turning the faucets throughout your home so that they are open. This will allow any water in the pipes to drain and relieve any residual pressure. Watch the faucets to ensure that they drain completely.
- Once the water supply has been shut off and faucets have been opened and drained, take note if water continues to drip from any faucets. Water flow when the main shutoff is turned off can indicate a main shutoff leak.
- Once you have completed this step, turn the main shutoff back to the “on” position to restore the supply of water to your home. If you noticed any signs of a leak, contact a professional plumber for main shutoff repair or replacement in Phoenix or the nearby areas.
With more than 40 years of experience, All About Water is well-equipped to handle any issue with your main shutoff. Contact us today to learn more or to request an appointment!
DO YOU NEED HOSE BIB REPLACEMENT?
Like main shutoffs, hose bibs are also susceptible to leaks. In some cases, a hose bib can be effectively repaired but in other instances, replacing it will probably be your best bet. How can you tell it’s time to replace a hose bib? Look for signs of a leak, including dripping water at or near the hose bib itself. Leaks occur most often at the end of winter when cold, dry air causes damage or cracks in the supply line. Other indicators that it’s time to replace your hose bib include obvious corrosion, rust, or one that simply won’t work.
At All About Water, we can help you with hose bib repair and replacement in Phoenix and throughout the surrounding areas. We stand behind the quality of our work, offering industry-leading warranties, numerous seals of approval, and complete customer satisfaction. Learn more about our guarantee here!
Get in touch with us at (480) 422-2601 to schedule an appointment with one of our Phoenix main shutoff and hose bib experts today!
Locally Owned & Operated Since 1974
We understand the concerns of our community and are capable of solving all of you water needs.