WATER TREATMENT IN PHOENIX
Providing Clean, Safe Water for Your Family in Maricopa County & Beyond
Often, the water that comes from your taps isn’t the best quality. Not only does it sometimes have a bad taste—it can also carry unwanted minerals, particles, and contaminants. Luckily, there are a few ways you can improve the quality of your water.
At All About Water, we offer several different water treatments in Phoenix as well as options to meet the needs of homeowners throughout Maricopa County. Whether you’re looking to eliminate “hard” water, filter out contaminants, or improve the taste of your tap water, we can help you find the perfect solution.
We install, repair, and service a variety of water treatment systems, including water filtration systems, water conditioners, and water softeners, from several industry-leading brands, including EcoWater. To learn more about what our customers have to say about working with us, check out our reviews page!
Very knowledgeable and explained each step in detail.- Alton C.
Amazing Service!- Parrish Family
Great Product!- Ann Posegay
I would definitely recommend All About Water!- Jon Bollier
These people are true professionals!- Mandell and Franco
The Water Softener Sustainability Professional/Arizona Certification Program from the Arizona Water Quality Association reflects our service specialists' deep understanding and knowledge of water issues that affect our local communities. All our water treatment services in Phoenix, technicians, and staff are certified in the best practices that allow our customers to make the best choices regarding their water use and salinity issues.
You can see our certification on the WSSPA website.
Types of Water Treatment Systems We Offer
Our water treatment services in Phoenix is proud to offer a wide selection of different water treatment systems. Whether you’re interested in just one type of system or you’d like to combine multiple systems to get the most out of your tap water, we can help you find a solution that’s right for you and your family.
We offer the following types of water treatment systems:
- Water Softeners: Hard water can cause a variety of problems including build up on fixtures and plumbing, inefficiencies with appliances, as well as skin dryness and irritations. Installing a water softener removes calcium, magnesium and sediment from the water. Once the elements that produce hard water is eliminated, your family will enjoy the many benefits of soft water including a reduction of buildup on faucets, fixtures, and shower doors, increased life of your water using appliances, softer skin and hair, whiter and brighter clothes.
- No Salt Solutions: We offer a couple of no-salt solutions, including the Whole-Home RO and Whole-Home RO Nano Filtration System for those with less available space.
- Whole-Home Filtration: If you want the benefits of a water softener and a water filtration system, we suggest the EcoWater Water Refining System. This system offers softer water that tastes great and doesn’t have the unpleasant chlorine taste and odor found in most tap water.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems: Reverse osmosis systems can remove up to 99% of unwanted metals, particles and contaminants in tap water, including lead, arsenic, and much more. Ultimately, this leaves you with better tasting, healthier water for drinking and cooking.
Learn more about our Phoenix water treatment systems when you get in touch with our team! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and help you find a customized water treatment solution for your home.
Regardless whether you choose water filtration, water softening, water conditioning, or some combination of the three, you’ll see a number of benefits with water treatment in Phoenix and throughout Maricopa County.
Most importantly, they remove potentially harmful contaminants from your water supply, including:
- Trihalomethanes (TTHMs)
- Organic materials
- And other contaminants
This can help ease or eliminate health concerns related to these contaminants.
Plus, our water treatment in Phoenix offers:
- Immediate improvements in the smell and taste of your water
- Can eliminate limescale buildup in showers and tubs
- Reduce damage to faucets and fixtures
- And improve the overall quality of your water
We understand the concerns of our community and are capable of solving all of you water needs.