WATER HEATER REPAIR IN CHANDLER
Keeping Water Hot Throughout Maricopa County
All About Water, LLC has more than 40 years of experience repairing water heaters throughout Maricopa County. Whether your water heater tank is leaking in the garage or your water just won’t get hot enough for your morning shower, our professional team has the tools and skills needed to provide reliable repairs for residents and business owners throughout the community.
Amazing Service!- Parrish Family
Great Product!- Ann Posegay
I would definitely recommend All About Water!- Jon Bollier
These people are true professionals!- Mandell and Franco
Amazing service- Parrish Family
Many problems that homeowners throughout Chandler face with their water heaters can often be fixed with simple repairs, though replacement is always a possibility. No matter what the problem is, your first call should always be to a professional plumber because the sooner we catch an issue, the more likely a repair is to be enough to get your water hot again.
Some common signs to look out for include:
- The tank is leaking water: Leaks can happen due to old age and use over time. If you notice water pooling under your water heater or you see an obvious leak, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The water heater isn’t heating water: No one likes taking a cold shower when they’re expecting a hot one. Contact us as soon as you notice your water isn’t hot enough.
- You hear strange sounds: You can expect any appliance to make sounds while it’s running, but if you start to notice irregular sounds, it’s time to call a professional plumber.
- Rust-colored water is coming from your faucets: Your water should be running clear, and if it’s not, your water heater may need a flush.
- Strange smelling water coming from your taps: This can be a sign that your water heater may have bacteria in it, and needs to be flushed.
When you're in need of water heater repairs, our team at All About Water is ready to help. With more than four decades of experience under our belts, you can rest assured that your service is in good hands. Give us a call at (480) 470-0404 to speak with one of our technicians, and get your repair scheduled today!
We understand the concerns of our community and are capable of solving all of you water needs.