Being a Phoenix plumber means much more than procuring a holistic understanding of the water workings in the home. All About Water’s experienced Phoenix AZ plumbers know plumbing goes deeper than clogged toilets and water filtration – plumbing is like a living organism, within which multiple systems functions simultaneously to deliver and remove water from all throughout your home. Modern plumbing is a marvel!
Read our Phoenix AZ plumbers’ five favorite amazing facts about plumbing:
- The average person spends about three years sitting on a toilet throughout their lives
- More than 3 billion people worldwide do not have access to any form of toilet or latrine system. That’s about half of the global population.
- The first shower was invented around 300 B.C. in Greece. Ancient Greek athletes would use the showers to freshen up before entering the stadium arena.
- On average, 9,000 gallons of water are wasted every year while homeowners run the tap waiting to get hot water. These extra gallons can add up to 15% of your annual water heating costs. (A tankless water heater would solve that problem!)
- Mario, the Italian-American plumber from the Mushroom Kingdom, is the most recognizable plumber in the world.
For more fun facts and plumber insights, stick with All About Water!